Straightening African American hair
If you don’t chemically straighten hair, flat work offers you the choice to put on hair right whenever the mood strikes. Incase you are doing flake out your own hair, you can use a-flat iron to enhance your shine. Here are some quick techniques for generating awesome silky strands:
- Start with ensuring locks is thoroughly nourished. We suggest utilizing a deep conditioning treatment such as dpHUEs’ Hydrate Hair Masque once per week to help keep tresses hydrated.
- Smooth a straightening balm through hair to simply help calm and unwind curls while generating smooth, shiny surface.
- Utilize a superior quality porcelain flat-iron with adjustable heat settings. African United States and coarse, wild hair types require higher temperature temps to straighten strands, within the array of 350-400° F.
- Individual hair into one-inch areas. Grab a tension brush and secure on a section before picking up your iron. The strain comb may help have the area very right.
- Glide the iron through strands a section at a time.