Shampoo natural hair
I tried the but failed to focus on me personally after all (and I also have some bad xmas pictures to prove it!). When you have coarse hair that isn’t obviously oily, this process may be ideal for you! I have baby-fine locks therefore performedn’t work with me personally.
In addition missed the foaming aspect of shampoo (i understand… the “foam” in regular shampoo is manufactured by chemical compounds and detergents…)
Eventually, on motivation of an all natural coconut milk (scented) shampoo that Everyone loves, I’ve eventually found a meal that I’m pleased with and that doesn’t keep my hair tangled, greasy or both.
It works on kids hair also (that’s a picture of my daughter’s recently washed hair) though it isn’t rip no-cost, therefore watch the eyes!
It’s such a simple recipe that I can’t believe it took me this long to think about it…
Secret ingredient: Coconut Dairy!
Home Made Shampoo Ingredients
- ¼ cup coconut milk (do-it-yourself or canned)
- 1/4 cup Liquid Castille Soap like Dr. Bronners
- For dried out hair: include ½ tsp olive or sweet almond oil (recommended)
making home made Shampoo
- Combine all components in an old hair care bottle or jar of some type (pump soap dispensers plus foaming dispensers work well because of this. If you use a foaming dispenser, add 1/4 cup distilled liquid)
- Shake well to mix.
- Keep in shower for approximately monthly.
- Shake prior to each use.
- Use about a teaspoon every time you shampoo.
- If you are using a foaming dispenser, in addition makes an excellent shaving cream- simply dilute with 1/4 cup distilled water!
Note: Some people realize that a 50:50 mixture of apple cider vinegar and water used as a wash helps get tresses cleaner and increases shine.
Don’t need allow it to be?