Non Alcoholic shampoo
Preparing For Your Stay
We understand that you may not understand what you should and shouldn’t bring to rehab. We developed the record below with your safety and wellbeing in mind. If you're not clear about what to create please feel free to contact us directly to talk about.
It is suggested that all our guests carefully examine the menu of items permitted and never allowed prior to packing for your stay. If you arrive to your facility and locate that you have forgotten some authorized necessities, we're going to provide you with the possiblity to change these.
What Things To Bring To Rehab:
- 5 – 7 days of comfortable clothes, including weather condition proper outside clothes (jacket, sweater or layer) and sleepwear. (No revealing clothing, shorts, halter tops, miniskirts, muscle tops, etc. or such a thing with improper wording).
- Shoes. Shoes, hiking shoes, etc.
- Individual Items and Toiletries. Do not bring any items which contain liquor (in other words. hairspray, mouthwash, deodorants, etc.
- Little bit of Money. For prescription drugs and use associated with the vending machines.
- Alarm Clock
- Toothbrush and tooth paste
- Hair Gel (Non-Alcoholic)
- Mouthwash (Non-Alcoholic Only)
- Curling Iron/Hair Dryer
- Shaving Cream (Non-Aerosol)
- Throwaway Razors
- Nail Clippers (No Scissors Granted)
- Deodorant/Antiperspirant (Non-Aerosol)
Furthermore a good idea to deliver here things in the event that you need them:
- Wallet/Simple Purse
- Stationary and Stamps (for all those wishing to deliver letters)
- Journal (or a laptop)
- Driver’s License, ID, Passport, an such like.
Exactly What NOT To Bring To Addiction Treatment:
- Food of any sort.
- Any perfumes, colognes, etc.
- Cards or Games.
- Permanent Markers, Scissors, etc.
- Alcoholic beverages or medicines, or any materials guide medication and alcoholic beverages usage.
- Any Things with profane or pornographic references.
- Aerosols, cleaning services and products (Bleach, Ammonia, or any other chemicals).
- TVs, iPods, iPads, MP3 people, tablets, cell phones, pagers, etc.
- Exorbitant Money, Credit/Debit Cards, Checks/Checkbooks.
- Pouch knives or just about any other type of tools.
We want you to definitely be safe and well cared for, so if you have any concerns or issues, kindly don’t think twice to call us to go over what to bring or what things to set off whenever you come for rehab at Above it-all Treatment Centers.